[Foundation-l] Wikipedia, the Pedia that used to be a Wiki

Виктория mstislavl1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:23:09 UTC 2011

Greetings  Teofilo,

Although RuWiki uses Flagged revisions, in most of the articles all changes
are "go live" immediately and this is true for Пьерфон (замок). Thank you
for your edit
http://ru.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%D0%9F%D1%8C%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%84%D0%BE%D0%BD_%28%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%29&action=historysubmit&diff=30694643&oldid=28135989,

it had been patrolled  = [отпатрулированная версия] anyway.

Victoriq