[Foundation-l] Future donation drive suggestion

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Mon Jan 3 05:10:09 UTC 2011

Chris Lee wrote:
> Regardless of how I feel on the matter, this person does make a good point.
> I have come across many people who view Wikileaks as irresponsible and
> dangerous. Calling out our non-affiliation with Wikileaks on the donation
> page seems fairly drastic. However, because this may be a common
> misconception, clarification should be made *somewhere*.

It's in the FAQ: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/FAQ/en

If you feel it should be elsewhere on wikimediafoundation.org, leave a note
at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_wiki_feedback (which has its
own obnoxious banner about WikiLeaks currently) and I can update the site as
appropriate.

MZMcBride