No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

a standard not qualified template following them, I was figuring on having
it look for that. Your implementation sounds workable as well though and it
really doesnt matter, they would both seem to address the issue and provide
a simple 'somethings not right, fix it' red flag for a user that would
(presumably) be interested in making sure they get things right.
-Brock