[Foundation-l] Moral rights

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 17:21:32 UTC 2011

No one wants to attack French moral rights, or the attack the idiosyncrasies of
any particular legal jurisdiction.  What we want to do is curate a large
international collection of free content that will remain free content 300 years
from now after all of us are dead and can no longer be personally vigilant
regarding those who might try to restrict the descendants of our collected
content from others.  What is it that you want to do?

Birgitte SB