[Foundation-l] lost in moderation

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:15:13 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at fairpoint.net> wrote:

> You make some good points, but err in several respect: We don't, and
> can't limit hiring to seasoned Wikipedians, and there are quite a few
> seasoned Wikipedians who are behind Sue with respect to this issue. As to
> the 9 reasons, they express peoples' feelings about editing; they are not
> close examinations of editing history. The feelings are real too, even if
> close examination of a specific controversy may show only a failure to
> impose one's will and being upset about it.
>
> Fred

I know, those aren't my reasonings, they're hers.
I just promised her to post here as she's puzzled that was rejected by
moderation (unfairly if you ask her).

I try to explain that sue's blog it's a personal blog and therefore
she can't expect the same level of tolerance and opennes as the places
(blogs, lists, etc) that are officially wikimedia something