[Foundation-l] An agenda for the meeting of the language committee

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Feb 24 09:25:24 UTC 2011

As far as I am aware, but please correct me if I'm wrong, the language
committee has always tried to gather a large diversity from all over the
world. However, it seems hard to find people from underrepresented regions
to bother themselves with this boring matter (no offense). So if you know a
good candidate from a region you feel is underrepresented, just put them in
touch with Gerard and I'm confident they will be able to at least
incorporate the knowledge.

Best regards,

Lodewijk