[Foundation-l] Licenses' biodiversity : my big disagreement with the Wikimedia usability initiative's software specifications

Teofilo teofilowiki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:43:40 UTC 2011

2011/2/21 geni <geniice at gmail.com>:
(...)
>> I was thinking about a Powerpoint presentation.
>
> Well yes thats rather the problem. There are also slideshows with
> actual physical slides. I've got some around somewhere.
>
> --
> geni

People who work with actual physical slides are unlikely to
incorporate contents from Wikipedia. Wikipedia is online. If they
bother to create a physical slide out of content from Wikipedia, they
must have a computer with an internet connection, so it is not
difficult for them to upload the equivalent of the slide they created
at Wikimedia Commons, or on imageshack if it is not an educational
content.