[Foundation-l] Missing Wikipedians: An Essay

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Sun Feb 20 18:50:48 UTC 2011

Ral I know you'd like to give the benefit of good faith to all  admins.
However, if we actually have admins who are deleting articles so quickly
that they fat-finger the *reasons* then we have a serious problem.

No thinkee is quite close to admin abuse.
As a community we should be bending over backward to *at any cost* (any,
any, at any) avoid the creation of more vandals.
At.. Any... Cost.

We want more productive editors.  We do not want to create more people
feeling wounded ego.
If we have to put up with stubs, nonsense, and similar things for a tiny
bit, it's well worth the effort of inclusiveness.

The net is not paper.

In a message dated 2/20/2011 1:22:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,