[Foundation-l] VPAT

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:18:24 UTC 2011

On 20 February 2011 13:56, Ting Chen <wing.philopp at gmx.de> wrote:

> while I totally agree with you about the usability part, what I want to
> say in my last mail is that there is no need for put the US government
> into your argumentation for it.

Government use of MediaWiki is strongly to our advantage, as this may
lead to extensions to the software to the advantage of all. Thus,
making the software more US government friendly directly assists what
we do. Are there other governments with accessibility specifications?
If so, we should investigate the feasibility of compliance with those
also.

- d.