[Foundation-l] Criticism of employees (was VPAT)

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 03:58:31 UTC 2011

On Feb 16, 2011, at 5:52 PM, Nathan wrote:

> At some point WMF employees might just stop posting here altogether,
> to escape the unfounded criticism.

This +1.  I can think of what, three or four instances in the past couple of weeks, in which WMF employees were excessively criticized for their actions on this list -- in some cases not even their own actions.  Obviously, we should be transparent and accountable, and this list is a great tool towards that end. But that doesn't mean that WMF employee's actions should be assumed to default to "wrong" until proven otherwise. Otherwise, the limited number of employees that actually do subscribe to this list, simply won't anymore.

-Dan