[Foundation-l] FAQ: Consultant for National Programs, India

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Tue Feb 15 17:58:33 UTC 2011

Barry Newstead wrote:
> Here is the link to the FAQ. Feel free to add questions if you have them and
> I'll attempt to answer ;)

I've moved this FAQ to Meta-Wiki:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FAQ_Consultancy_for_National_Programs,_India

Meta-Wiki is the project coordination wiki (and has been for pretty much the
past decade). I consider the strategy wiki to be dead. It's full of noise
like "Wikimedia-pedia" that nobody is interested in and it doesn't need to
be in everyone's way. The purpose of the strategy wiki was to create a
five-year plan. That purpose has been served, so it's now time to move any
remaining content to Meta-Wiki and move on. (There seems to be fairly
widespread agreement about this on this mailing list and elsewhere.)

I've also updated the contractors page at Meta-Wiki:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_contractors

Thank you, Barry, for creating the FAQ and being so detailed in your initial
e-mail. I'm told you spent quite a bit of time putting this announcement
together and I want you to know that I appreciate it. :-)

MZMcBride