[Foundation-l] Showing the difference between the sexes

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Feb 14 08:57:52 UTC 2011

I agree with Beria here :) If (where) you implement it, then do it well.
Creating a look-a-like solution with redirect-and-template structures seems
a bit like a typical wikipedia-workaround, and I probably don't have to
remind you that many of these workarounds together (resulting in complicated
templates for example) are one of the reasons we are loosing touch with a
big part of our potential editor base.

Best,

Lodewijk