[Foundation-l] Shorter Url for non-latin languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:53:40 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Even better then URL shorteners is the presentation of the URL in Unicode.
This will make the URL readable, memorable and guessable. It may be that
this has everything to do with the browser that is used.. It is certainly a
good reason to select one browser over an other.

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0shows
properly in my browser, it gets spoiled when I past it in my mail..
Thanks,
      GerardM