[Foundation-l] Shorter Url for non-latin languages

Mingli Yuan mingli.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:30:08 UTC 2011

Hi, folks,

About four months ago, I post a message about a url shortening service for
Wikipedias, esp. the non-latin language version.
Yesterday, I moved the service to a new domain http://defn.me , and also
updated related user-scripts in en, ml, ru, ta, he, zh.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mountain/shorturl
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mountain/shorturl.js

This is a very small service, but I am quite sure this service is useful
for non-latin languages.
This work is some kind of usability improvement.

So I just want to know the possibility that foundation can support it or
not?
And how should I improve the work to make foundation accept this service?

Thanks.

Regards,
Mingli (User:Mountain)