[Foundation-l] CC "open attribute" released

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:45:29 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 6:33 AM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> this is just awesome:
> http://openattribute.com/
>
> Born at the Drumbeat festival, just released! See the backstory:
> http://mollykleinman.com/2011/02/07/announcing-open-attribute/

This is really great but...as I said in my comment, there does not see
to be any plan for an IE extension, which I find is a shame. We can
say what we want about IE, but my guess is that people who use IE are
probably the least "educated" to make proper attribution, leaving them
out would be well, too bad. :(

Delphine

--
@notafish