[Foundation-l] Changes to the identification policies and procedures

whothis whothith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:40:40 UTC 2011

Hi Steven Walling, I would say your tone might have been a bit abrasive from
the beginning but I am assuming good faith.

I absolutely love Michael Snow's take on the situation, I hope that the
staff members are reading it too.

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:20 AM, Steven Walling <steven.walling at gmail.com>wrote:

> I would agree with you Birgitte, except that MZ talked to Christine and
> Philippe about the issue beforehand and was specifically asked not to post
> about it here until Philippe is back and any questions can be answered.

You're mentioning something only staff personnel would/should know here. I
would have to assume what role you're speaking as now- staff, OTRS volunteer
or a community member.

> To answer Elizabeth: I am listed on the staff page at
> wikimediafoundation.org. My fellowship is for a year and I work at the
> offices here in San Francisco. Fellowships are all different in length and
> who they work with, and that diversity is intentional, since they're
> project-based and different projects have different needs.

There is absolutely no new information in that statement beyond that you're
a fellow. I never questioned you my dear.

I only asked for clarification on what roles fellows are playing now, they
seem to span from quasi-staff members to advisory board members to full
staff members to grant recipient to whatever fellows are actually supposed
to be. I was only asking for a little clarification, that's all.

Thanks.

Elizabeth.

Sorry my karma ran over your dogma.