[Foundation-l] Changes to the identification policies and procedures

Aaron Adrignola aaron.adrignola at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:26:48 UTC 2011

This is the first I've heard about this, as an OTRS volunteer for an English
language non-info-en queue.  I do not have the luxury of being subscribed to
the OTRS mailing list, as it's restricted to those with access to the
info-en queue.  That subset of OTRS members is not equal to all of them.
Therefore I was not been privy to the aforementioned discussion, which
involves procedures that theoretically would affect me.  I do see that there
is discussion of it on the OTRS wiki.

-- Adrignola