[Foundation-l] Changes to the identification policies and procedures

Bartol Flint winters1c at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:17:34 UTC 2011

Wait, so the policy change is about to be implemented, the discussion on
private list has been going on for a while.

Some peoples already submitted their IDs and the deadline for ID submission
is in a few weeks...and asking about it here is being called presumptuous.

How is it a "good-faith interpretation" for not announcing the changes since
they've already started implementing it ? they even decided on a deadline
already. I don't follow.

Bartol Flint
Student
Erasmus University Rotterdam