[Foundation-l] Data Summit Streaming

Jon Davis wiki at konsoletek.com
Fri Feb 4 17:36:23 UTC 2011

Once again, I get the joys of bringing you all fun video streams!  Today's
stream(s) comes from the Data Summit [1] at O'Reilly HQ.  Unlike my last set
of feeds (WCWC11/WikiX), this one should be basically all presentations and
hopefully a little more interesting (though we don't have a good pull for
the projections, sorry). As usual, the stream only need VLC [2].

The URL for the stream is:  http://transcode1.wikimedia.org:8080 - All you
need to do is launch VLC > Media > Open Network Stream.

I give you the standard "there is no warranty".  I'm going to (hopefully)
add a second stream later in the day and I'll send out an update when that
happens.  If you've got questions/comments - email me directly or message me
on irc.freenode.net/#wikimedia (Username is in my signature)

Thanks-
-Jon
[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Data_summit_2011
[2] http://www.videolan.org/vlc/