[Foundation-l] An online magazine for Chinese Wikipedia (Alpha Phase)

Mingli Yuan mingli.yuan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:49:30 UTC 2011

Hi, folks,

After two months of work, I just release the alpha version of wikiedge.org
http://www.wikiedge.org/ An online magazine for Chinese Wikipedia

The basic idea of the website is to remix good content from Chinese
Wikipedia into a magazine style.
It is still in early phase, lots of bugs and big room to improve, but the
concept itself was proven.

The goal of the project is promote reachness of Wikipedia in Mainland China.
Though it is not a big project, but I still think it would be helpful.

It is an opensource project hosted at github
https://github.com/mountain/distilled

I invite developers here to join the project, but you'd better understand
Chinese.

If you want to port the idea into other languages, please contact me, and I
can also help you.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mingli (Mountain)