[Foundation-l] Making wikimediafoundation.org more open to contributions

koteche mcintosh kotechemcintosh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:59:09 UTC 2011

A) This is completely off-topic.
B) It sounds like exactly what we already have. (Recurring donations
are new, but are now an option - with the exception of some Teir 1
chapter countries.)

Really? It is the most pressing topic of our times.

Surely you can see that. And you can see how pissed off governments are with
Wiki!!?

Maybe you live in a bubble and are not really arsed..

But there are MILLIONS of people out there who appreciate Wiki and its
foundation. the pressure it is putting on governments and are appreciative
for the collective voice it as given.

it is a good time to make it bigger and better.... without compromising the
principles. Able to adapt quickly to any government or court actions leveled
against it. Surely you can see that? Can't you?

Wiki can and must branch out. Use the brand to form television programs
internet programs fund research make films create a international on line
library. The options for freedom are endless. But it takes
commitment......That includes the people who use wiki every day! What better
way.... be a member for £2 per month! With TOTAL transparency!