[Foundation-l] Software idea: a "Wikipedia Explorer" that lets you browse Wikipedia and more

Yao Ziyuan yaoziyuan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:39:44 UTC 2011

Besides social features such as chat, discussions and resource
announcement/retrieval, it could also have personal features such as
bookmarks, ebook creation, etc., so that before the program's user base
becomes large enough for its social features to be really useful, a user
can already find the program's personal features useful.