[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool 5 testing deployment

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Sat Dec 24 18:29:18 UTC 2011

I don't think there's any need to be facetious; at the moment you're
complaining about a feature in the thread in which we announced that
feature's replacement, so there's really not much of a productive end to
this conversation ;p. If anyone is interested in participating in any of
the testing or design, please feel free to email me. Other than that, merry
Newtonmas to all of you.

On 24 December 2011 18:20, Jussi-Ville Heiskanen <cimonavaro at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Oliver Keyes <okeyes at wikimedia.org>
> wrote:
> > The option to self-identify as an expert is more to try and gauge where
> AFT
> > respondents are coming from, as opposed to excluding non-experts. Average
> > joes are asked to provide comment, and then asked to identify if they
> are,
> > for whatever reason, *not* average joes.
>
> How far would you go with this? "Are you of the nationality/race/ideology
> interested in this subject? Are your qualifications FUD, strawhorses,
> tenure
> resurrection, staying on the mailing list for pre-release data? Or are you
> just
> purely and simply COI'ng the shit out of our processes?"
>
> You will find that we are pretty inured against such approaches.
>

> --
> --
> Jussi-Ville Heiskanen, ~ [[User:Cimon Avaro]]

Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development
Wikimedia Foundation