[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool 5 testing deployment

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 11:55:39 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Oliver Keyes <okeyes at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> The article feedback tool has nothing to do with approving edits, though.
> Lets roll the conversation back; can you succinctly tell me how you
> perceive the Article Feedback Tool, or what you know about it? That way
> I'll know where you're coming from, and if there are any misunderstandings
> which would explain why we're talking at cross-threads.

I freely admit I was being a bit flippant. But that was just because I knew
I was in the right. Let us put it this succintly: "Being passive aggressive
rather than aggressive about the way things are allowed as valid contributions
to the encyclopaedia, is worse than being up front about it". Is that succint
enough for you?