[Foundation-l] [Internal-l] Regarding Berkman/Sciences Po study

Jérôme Hergueux jerome.hergueux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:51:20 UTC 2011

I just wanted to mention here that I've started a new thread at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Berkman_Sciences_Po_banner_taken_down

Since our research banner was taken down, we've been paying a great deal of
attention to the various concerns raised here and on wiki about its design
and functioning. So I've tried to carefully describe what kind of work we
are doing now to address these concerns, with the hope that we could move
forward with the research in a community compliant way and collect the 650
additional responses that we would need to complete it.

I hope that this is helpful...

Regards,

Jérôme.