[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 15 01:12:34 UTC 2011

Before anyone blanks the en.wiki Main Page, please remember that the
bill is still in committee. It could still be heavily modified or
rejected completely before going to the floor. If it does go to the
floor, it probably wouldn't be until January, so there's still some time
for other, less-dramatic approaches in the meantime.

Ryan Kaldari