[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

Mateus Nobre mateus.nobre at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 20:38:48 UTC 2011

It's complex, Milos.

We are not activists. Being a volunteer in Wikimedia do not torn ourselves activists.

It could be, but the option to be a volunteer in Wikipedia is just a option to share the free knowledge, not about political issues.

I totally agree to fight against censorships in Internet and in real life, I agree with that. And I fight against that. We can, as people and citizens; But Wikimedia Foundation can't, cause we can't force the volunteers to agree that visions.

We're not a political party (yet?)

MateusNobre
MetalBrasil on Wikimedia projects
(+55) 85 88393509