[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:43:03 UTC 2011

Can someone summarise for me the current status of this strike idea?
Jimmy held an informal strawpoll on his talk page to see if there was
any support for such action, which there was (to my regret - as bad as
this act sounds, I really don't think it's a good idea). Presumably
there will be a more formal process to decide whether we actually go
ahead with it - has that started somewhere? If not, has anyone at
least figured out what form that process will take?