[Foundation-l] "Vital Articles" underperforming?

Alasdair web at ajbpearce.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 18:31:44 UTC 2011

If you look at the '10,000" articles list - it becomes very clear that the selection is totally arbitrary. ( more actors than painters listed - as a random example)   So far the best suggestion that I have seen for "important" articles is that a wikiproject has ranked that article as "high" or "top" importance. But even that is a totally arbitrary criterion.

--
Alasdair