[Foundation-l] "Vital Articles" underperforming?

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:04:24 UTC 2011

uh .. you are right ... sometimes one might wonder what
http://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_Education_Program are for if
such basic articles stay in such a state. like one "professor for
information technology":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:United_States_Education_Program/Courses/Intro_to_Networks_(Xin_Xu)

for the article, what about starting with "information" and
"technology", and explaining the information pyramid with data -->
information --> knowledge, and associate with technology?
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_ladder
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge