[Foundation-l] Chapters

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:11:23 UTC 2011

On 31 August 2011 17:02, Ilario Valdelli <valdelli at gmail.com> wrote:
> I mean that was not "negotiable" the choice to have grant
> agreement/fundraising agreement.
>
> Grant agreement have been considered mandatory without any further discussion.

Ah, I misunderstood. Sorry. I believe Sue has stated in no uncertain
terms that the WMF is not going to enter into any more fundraising
agreements for the upcoming fundraiser, so your experience is
consistent with that.

You are from WMIT, yes? The tracking chart says there have been legal
issues with transfering half your revenue from the last fundraiser to
the WMF. Until those are resolved, there is no way the WMF could enter
into another fundraising agreement with you.