[Foundation-l] editor survey report

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:18:58 UTC 2011

Mani,

A question: when you say that *"**Wikimedia chapters got the least favorable
ratings (6.15) ... In addition, knowledge and involvement with chapters is
low. 46% of respondents said that they didn’t know if there was a chapter in
their country"*

Are you counting everyone? People from places with Chapters and without
chapters? Because that would be a bit strange if someone answer that they
"know" there is a chapter in a country that does not have one.

There are any results filtered by places with chapter only? Rate, knowlegle
and involvement in chapter from places where there are actually a chapter?
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Nossos_projetos>.*