[Foundation-l] Call for referendum

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:31:09 UTC 2011

I would like to make tiny procedural point before things go any
further, if I may, please don't let this stop the philosphical
distractions going in any way (though perhaps better suited in their
own thread).

Since there is going to be such a short interval between the vote
concluding, and the results being announced, is it the presumption
that no due diligence needs to be adhered to with regards to vote
fraud, and sock-puppets are explicitly allowed to vote?