[Foundation-l] Movement Roles: my suggestion of "Language Contact Persons"

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Tue Aug 16 18:39:22 UTC 2011

> Let's do it! What's the best way to encourage embassies, especially on
> small
> projects that may have never had them before?

Obviously, to let a message in a relevant language (which is expected to
be understood by many of the users) on the village pump of the
corresponding project. The message should clearly explain what and why is
expected from these users.

Langcom is another good starting point.

For big projects, I believe, this approcah is hopeless, but I do not think
the embassies as designed are needed for the big projects.

Cheers
Yaroslav