[Foundation-l] Chapters

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:28:42 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM,  <Birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Redefining the chapters who participated in a joint fundraiser with WMF as WMF's "payment processors" is straight-up insulting.

Just on this particular point. I thought the same, but after a round
of explanations, I now understand the term better. "Payment
processors" does not apply to _just_ the chapters, it applies to the
Foundation as well. The definition behind this is _anyone_ who
actually processes donations directly and has the administration to
back it up.

Cheers,

Delphine
Wikimedia Deutschland