[Foundation-l] Editor survey - finished?

church.of.emacs.ml church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 19:08:36 UTC 2011

On 04/27/2011 04:54 PM, Amir E. Aharoni wrote:
> Now people are complaining that they can't see the banner. I tried
> telling them to clean the cookies and it didn't help; i tried it
> myself, and it doesn't help me either.

BTW, next time a static link to the survey would be useful. Some
Wikipedians had problems seeing the banner. Either they missed it or
they disabled banners via vector.css (and forgot about it). Deleting
cookies isn't easy for everyone as well.

I suggest making a mini-Extension with a special page that automatically
redirects to the survey (or alternatively lists all surveys and links to
them).

Then we (the unofficially appointed "Editor Survey ambassador") could
just point people to that page.

Regards,
Tobias