[Foundation-l] Baidu Baike & Wikipedia 百度百科與維基百科 (英文)

RYU Cheol rcheol at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:16:47 UTC 2011

RIght, WMF is not the copyright holder of articles as Free Software
Foundation is not of GPLed source codes.

Though WMF could give legal help for a Wikipedian to file a law suit or WMF
could be an agent for the Wikipedian,
WMF need to approach Baidu to discuss about attribution. I don't think Baidu
has so much difficulties to do it.

Cheol