[Foundation-l] [wiki loves monuments] Voting has opened for Wiki Loves Monuments logo contest!

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:32:12 UTC 2011

[xpost foundation-l/commons-l]

Hello all,

By now surely you have heard of Wiki Loves Monuments, an event
destined to populate Wikimedia Commons with photos of listed monuments
across the
world. As advertised some time ago, a logo contest has been launched
to find a great logo for Wiki Loves Monuments.

It has prompted more than 50 entries, some of which unfortunately did
not match the rules. [1] However, competition yielded a lot of very
good ideas and it's now time to choose.

After review of basic compliance with the rules of guidelines, more
than 30 logos are left to choose from. It's a lot, so we need lots of
eyes to tell us what logo they'd like to see on caps, mugs, flyers et
al. for the Wiki Loves Monuments events.

Voting has now opened and we need your participation!

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Logo_contest/Submissions

Please visit this page and vote.

Voting is opened until the 27 of April.

Have fun voting!

Best,

Delphine

[1] removed entries from the competition can be seen on this page:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons
Talk:Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Logo_contest/Submissions

--
@notafish