[Foundation-l] Plea for candidates: WMF Movement Communications Manager

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:44:19 UTC 2011

I don't see how can be discriminative Sarah.

I (and all no english speaker here) needed to - at some point of their lifes
- start to study a second language. We all have problems to speak in a
language we are not native and had to spent years to be good in it. The ad
forces us to speak one specific language. I.e., if i'm fluent (I'm not) in
Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Japanese but don't
speak english, i can't apply. The only thing required for english speaker is
be able to talk in other language (*any *language). How that can be
discrimative?
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/> (351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.***