[Foundation-l] Can it get any worse?

Victor Vasiliev vasilvv at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 21:12:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 12:47 AM, Virgilio A. P. Machado <vam at fct.unl.pt> wrote:
> Of course. No doubt about it. We have now reached a level beyond
> personal attacks. Now my name is used as a thread. So much for "focus
> on the comment, not the person making the comment."

Pity you prefer to assume bad faith (I'd even say worst faith) instead
of replying to the comments (discussing a tone of a messages is
neighboring with personal attacks in Graham's hierarchy of
disagreement).

Now, following your logic, when we use Newton's laws of motion to
solve a physical problem, we are focusing on Newton's personality.
Nice?

--vvv