[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:28:47 UTC 2011

I disagree strongly. They are spelled out *as well as we can using current,
one-flat-page methods*. That isn't the same as easy, intuitive, inviting, or
comfortable, for most people. We expect a lot from newcomers. Too much.

When a user can click a button and type *"I want to delete an article"* and
get a step by step helping hand (wizard fashion), or an experienced user to
chat to "on the spot", or a newcomer typing an edit has the (disable-able)
software popup *"You look like you're trying to reference a blog post.
Here's the 3 bullet point summary on that, and a link to the current policy.
Click OK to confirm if you mean to do this or HELP ME to talk to an
experienced user"*...

... *then* I will agree we are making progress.

FT2