[Foundation-l] Vector, a year after

brock.weller at gmail.com brock.weller at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 04:40:42 UTC 2011

In nothing more then unscientific 'hand my laptop over to a friend, wait,
switch themes, wait, ask opinions', repeated with 11 guinea pigs (i mean
friends), it came out a wash. After 15 minutes in each theme, it was close
to a split. 7 said they preferred monobook, 4 vector. When asked to compare
visual styles and what worked, the only repeated answer was that monobook
seemed more authoritative (and one 'reminded me of a textbook', which was
explained to mean largely the same thing).

-Brock