[Foundation-l] Request for moderation of Dan Rosenthal and Andrew Garrett

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Tue Apr 5 00:42:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Virgilio A. P. Machado <vam at fct.unl.pt> wrote:
> Andrew Garrett wrote, Sun Apr 3 10:13:26 UTC 2011, "Your messages are
> deliberately obnoxious, unpleasant, and off-topic to boot." it is
> unclear what messages he is referring to, but these are not
> acceptable terms to classify anybody's messages, unless it is
> acceptable that others classify Andrew Garrett's or anybody else's
> messages as "deliberately obnoxious, unpleasant, and off-topic to
> boot." and therefore asks him or them to "Cut it out, please." "What
> is good for the goose is good for the gander."

Wow, Andrew was defending you.  I'm sure this is going to be the last
time he attempts to do such a thing though.

> After engaging in a "friendly and polite exchange" with Dan
> Rosenthal, he saw fit to send me an e-mail, Sun, 3 Apr 2011 05:26,

[snip]

And he has since stopped after nearly all of the other list members
who responded disagreed with his comments, so there's no need to bring
it up again and try to cause more problems.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023