[Foundation-l] Fwd: A lack of newbies that stick

Phil Nash phnash at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 17:33:32 UTC 2011

We've not had SUL (Single User Login) for that long, and my impression is
that this will tend to inflate the number of registered accounts compared
with the number of active accounts. Many such editors will still stay on to
edit their home wiki, without ever editing WP, except perhaps as a test  Has
this been taken into account?

Phil