[Foundation-l] Wiki-revolution

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Sun Apr 3 05:47:28 UTC 2011

When I misspelled the word intellectual I wasn't referring to certain
people whose language skills revolve around being spell checkers. It
is always a thrill to trample on somebody else's language, mostly
when they can't utter a single word on any other except their own
language, much less address you in your own language. Misspelling or
mispronouncing any other language except my own? What, me worry?