[Foundation-l] Wiki-revolution

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Sun Apr 3 05:02:16 UTC 2011

I'm always amazed at the depthness and breadth of knowledge shown on
these posts. The precision, accuracy of the quantitative data on
which posts to this listed are based, making it one of the most
reliable, highly educated and respected fora of the Internet. They
are a true mirror of the high intelectual level of the discussions
carried on most Wikimedia projects. They are a source of mutual
understanding and peaceful coexistence around the world. We should
all be proud and/or blessed for having such an elite of contributors
to this list. Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_in_Tunisia

Sincerely,

Virgilio A. P. Machado