[Foundation-l] Pending Changes

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:03:41 UTC 2010

If PC is what the german wiki has been using for some time, i think i
support its usage. Allthough it wont stop vandalism, it expect it does
greatly reduce it, allowing the volunteers to spend their time in a
more useful way. Imho it is working pretty well on the german wiki.
The first time i felt insulted when my changes were not live right
away (i had less than 300 edits), but they were qucikly approved and
now they are live immediately.