[Foundation-l] Differences between projects with common versus highly diverse cultural backgrounds (was Re: Pending Changes)

Виктория mstislavl1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:41:38 UTC 2010

Everybody,

Sorry for  the previous blunder. I'd like to point out that the Flagged
Revvs were switched on in the "culturally diverse" Russian Wikipedia in the
August 2008 and we don't see significant changes in the editors numbers.
Once the initial opposition to a bold decision of a couple of admins was
over there is a broad consensus in the community that FR improves the
overall quality of a project.

Victoria