[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter? Re: Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:43:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 13:35, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> So your proposal is basically to make the Kosovan group a recognised
> non-chapter group (like we're talking about doing with the Kansai
> group) and then "upgrade" them to chapter status at a later date
> if/when it is less contentious to do so? That could work.

If that means full integration [without just official chapter status],
then yes. I would give to the both groups right to vote for chapters
elected Board seats, too. This is especially true for the Kansai
group, which would have more members than some chapters; while
FLOSSK's free knowledge group has members as any smaller chapter has.