[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter? Re: Fwd: SFK100 Press Release

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 26 23:14:03 UTC 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 06:29:42PM +0200, Milos Rancic wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 14:58, Daniel ~ Leinad <danny.leinad at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Look here http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Step-by-step_chapter_creation_guide
> > and here http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Local_chapter_FAQ.
>
> Plus to convince voting ChapCom members enough that it is good idea to
> convince WM Serbia that it is a good idea.
>
> As a non-voting member of ChapCom and Board member of WM RS I can
> confirm that the harder task is to convince ChapCom.

Sounds logical to me.

Effeietsanders suggested that the flossk people might do some WMF-like work
for a while first. OTOH, flossk is already doing a lot of things
(running a wikia, doing article drives, ...dragging wikimedians to
kosovo ;-) ... )

<scratches head>

I'm going to be keeping in touch and I'll show them the FAQ

sincerly,
	Kim bruning
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72